Saturday, November 27, 2010

Verdict from the Jury

Students' responses to the questions:


What did you like about the novel project?What did you not like about the novel project?
It is interesting
I like the old times in Europe, I put them in my story.
It takes days to finish it.
It made me feel more confident about my writing.
Helped me shorten my time in ESL class in my school.
Going too fast.
It is hard for me.
Practicing writing
Know how hard it is to write a novel.
I liked how it was really fun we had dare machines to make our stories funny and goofy.
I liked how our story could be as random as we wanted to.
I didn’t like how i had way too much homework from school to make my novel better.
I didn’t like how I didn’t use my time wisely si could improve my story and I couldn’t make it as long as I could.
How it was really sad but good and how my characters came out to be.
I could use my imagination to create a story.
I learned that a story can come with many lessons if it’s not meant to be
It took a lot of my time..
sometimes I got stuck on wha to write.
It was fun writing a story.
I liked using the dare machine.
There was a lot to write.
I don’t have a 2nd one.
One is the gut and another one is the theme.Too long, no special stuff.
Writing the story.  It was very fun and interesting.You had to write a novel in a certain time. It was a bit tiring, because sometimes I would stay up late writing it.
I liked doing the preplanning, and actually typing it down.I didn’t like figuring out what my characters should say, and I didn’t like figuring out the enxt scene.
I liked it when we can create our own things, also getting tickets.I didn’t like it when we had to write, and I didn’t like to write paragraphs.
I liked it because it was fun and a good experience.I didn’t like it because I didn’t have much time to do other things.
I liked creating my characters and my world. I liked making my characters do what they did.I didn’t like it when I got stumped.  Also, I hated not knowing how to spell a word when needed.
I always had something to do when I was bored. I had fun making up stuff.Too much typing. Hard to think sometimes.
the two things I liked about the novel project is you get to experience writing your own story without having to follow rules also it lets you create your own story.There was a time limit which made it o hard to manage writing the entire novel while writing other things.
I liked getting to create and write my own story without my mom yelling at me to do my homework. I also liked the prizes.I really wish we had more time to finish and the pace was tiring.
Well, you had an extra challenge in doing wriitng.Writer’s block and staying on topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment